Friday, November 25, 2011

Stowell Thanksgiving

 I am unsure why I have almost no pictures from Thanksgiving but here are the few. We went to Warren's and Jamie's house for the Miller (Bryan's mom's side) Thanksgiving. Lots of fun with family and good food. The kids always have such a fun time with their cousins.
 Davin and Anya
Brielle and Teaghan figuring things out...
Davin and Corbin playing foosball

After spending time with Bryan's family, we went to my Grandma's for another dinner. It was fun but a bummer that the Tanners and Spence's family were not able to attend. Bryan and Davin went that night to a movie with Bryan's family and I stayed behind at Grandma's. My little brother, Matt, and I were able to spend some good time together though of which I was very grateful for. I think I listened to Josh Groban's "Thankful" 50 times that week

No comments:

Post a Comment