Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday

 I was able to get up early and get the few things on my list and everything on everyone else's list with the Black Friday deals. Natalie and Taylor came with me and thank goodness they did cuz I needed their bodies to stand in the lap top and flat screen tv lines. WalMart will someday take over the world and I will hate them then but until then, I love WalMart. Wait...I take that back. I love MY Walmart. It is so much cleaner and nicer than the others and the staff is rad.
 We decided (meaning Davin) that we were going goofy golfing that day as our fun activity.
 Brielle is at the age where she is only happy so long in her stroller before she loses it (oh wait, maybe that's just my kids cuz I see older kids happy to just sit but that is not how my kids roll)
 So she thought she would get involved.
 Bryan taught her how to golf. She loved it and would not let go of his hand for fear of losing an opportunity to golf.
 Davin is turning into quite the little golfer.
 Back in her stroller and on her way to the castle for some tasty pizza. Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment