Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bounce U

We went to Bounce U as a family. Davin loves the place but Brielle had never been. She was in heaven. At times, I think she enjoyed it more than Davin.
Brielle walking in the bounce house
Oh-it was Cosmic bounce-so the kids had glow sticks and most of the lights were off. There were strobe lights everywhere. At first, I was nervous, but you could totally see and it made it a lot of fun.
Brielle with her Daddy.
Riding down the slide.
I have opposites for children. Davin is very careful and as my friend described him the other day, timid. Perfect word Alecia. If he's comfortable, he'll be crazy but if he is unsure about something or his footing, he takes his time. Brielle on the other hand, is crazy. She just goes for it-whatever it is- like a 20 foot slide at Bounce U. Traditionally you would think it would be the opposite due to gender but Bryan and I like to create offspring that don't exactly go with the norm I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment